The main objectives of the present EU-USR Preliminary Model Definition and Validation Report is described as follows:
- To present the University Social Responsibility Preliminary Model based on the final version of the Draft Benchmark Standards already tested in the framework of WP3.
- To present the results of the consultation processes with European Universities and Higher Education Institutions for the validation of this USR Model in terms of:
- Its coherence with University missions, values and activities.
- Its inclusiveness and comprehensiveness in terms of coverage of the USR areas and Benchmark Standards considered.
- Its usefulness as a Self-Assessment Tool which Universities can use as the basis of an action plan for improvement and enhancement of its social responsibility efforts.
- To present the practical off line toolkit for implementation of the USR Preliminary Model as a Self-Assessment tool for Universities.